Private Duty Plus
Sometimes you just need a little extra help.
Our Private Duty Plus services make it easier for you to maintain your independence at home or in an assisted living facility.
Private Duty Companion Services
• Light housekeeping and laundry
• Meal planning and preparation
• Conversation and companionship
• Household organization
• Arranging appointments
• Medication reminders
• Shopping and errands
• Incidental transportation
• Respite care (relief for caregivers)
• Escort and note-taking at doctor's appointments
• CareLink (our emergency response system)
• Overnight care available
Private Duty Plus Services
Personal care, including:
• Assistance with bathing and shaving
• Assistance with eating
• Oral hygiene
• Grooming and dressing
• Medication set-up
• Mother's helper
Our caregivers are bonded, insured, drug screened, TB tested and background checked. Our Private Duty Plus services are licensed through the Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
Services are paid for by the client or family. All charges and costs are explained before services are rendered. Some long-term care insurance covers private duty care. Services are not covered by Medicare or Medicaid.
We offer a free initial visit to customize your care plan. For all scheduling questions please call 785-331-4888