Home Health and Rehabilitation
Home Health Care comprises a variety of services to help you maintain independence in the comfort of your own home. We work with you and your doctor to determine the best treatments while helping promote, maintain and restore your health. We provide you with skilled care and a staff of caring professionals focused on your wellbeing and recovery.
Our skilled nursing staff provides wound care, infusion therapy, pain management, diabetic and respiratory care, medication management, and education on chronic diseases processes. Read More
Skilled nursing helps with dressing changes, infusion therapy, education on chronic disease processes and how to recognize signs of disease exacerbation; diabetic education and teaching.
Skilled Nursing can:
• Provide wound care
• Administer/teach home infusion therapy
• Evaluate medications and provide medication education
• Provide acute and chronic disease assessment and management using best practice guidelines
• Provide chronic disease education for diabetes, chronic pulmonary disease, congestive heart failure, and hypertension
Through therapeutic exercise, balance activities and ambulation training, our physical therapists help patients regain functional mobility and gross motor skills. Read More
Physical Therapy helps people who experience difficulty with mobility due to pain, arthritis, stroke, heart disease, diabetes, Parkinson's, MS and other diagnoses.
Physical Therapy can:
• teach you ways to improve your joint mobility, muscle strength, physical endurance and balance
• help you improve you independence getting in and out of bed, chair, wheelchair, etc.
• teach you skills to improve your safety and independence with walking and teach you how to use a walker, cane or other assistive device if necessary
• help you improve your wheelchair mobility
• assess your home environment for safety
• apply physical modalities for pain, muscle spasms, and improved circulation (ultrasound, electro stimulation, TENS)
Our speech language pathologist’s help patients regain their ability to produce and understand speech as well as facilitate communication skills. They also help patients manage swallowing disorders. Read More
Speech Language Pathology helps persons who experience difficulty speaking, thinking, remembering, listening, reading, writing and swallowing due to a stroke or neurological disease like Parkinson's, MS or ALS or due to developmental disorders.
Speech Language Pathology can:
• help anyone of any age, infancy through adulthood
• teach ways to compensate for any disorder
• teach lip reading for those hard of hearing
• improve clarity of speech for non-native English speakers
• teach your child sign language as a way to improve communication
• improve swallow safety
Using fine motor, cognitive, perceptual and sensory exercises and tasks, our occupational therapists help patients regain daily living skills. Read More
Occupational Therapy helps people whom due to arthritis, stroke, heart disease, Parkinson's and other common diagnose experience difficulty with daily activities such as dressing, bathing, cooking, etc.
Occupational Therapy can:
• increase joint mobility, muscle strength and physical endurance
• increase independence in activities of daily living and related self care skills (bathing, dressing, meal preparation, etc.)
• assess your environment for modifications and adaptive equipment to increase ease and safety of daily activities
• provide education for work simplification, energy conservation and joint protection
• physical modalities for pain and functional mobility
The use of gentle exercise and massage to encourage lymph drainage and help to relieve swelling for those with pain due to edema.
Medical Social Workers
Specialize in helping patients and their families manage the stress that can be put on families and connect them with the necessary community resources available to them.
Home Health Aides
Home Health Aides (HHA) assist patients in their completion of activities of daily living like bathing, light meal prep and personal care.
Provide nutritional consultations tailored to your specific illness and dietary health needs.
Electronic relay device that improves safety in the home by signaling for help in an emergency.
Device that monitors vital statistics and weight in your home with the information electronically transmitted to our office for review by a nurse.
Private Duty Plus
When a little extra help is needed. Please see our Private Duty Plus page for more info.